Universal Storefront Services Corporation - USSC Non-Existent Customer Service

This is a follow up on a previous complaint I have posted (click the link : http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tags/universal-storefront-services-corp.html).While we're waiting for the issue to be resolved on the P2,500.00 we sent through the USSC Card, my wife followed up on them for any developments and she was informed that there was a withdrawal that was made but it happened in Greenhills in Manila.

So how did this happened when my wife was in Iloilo City? And since we reported this to their customer service by email (customer_service@ussc.com.ph), I have not gotten a single response from them informing us of the progress or any information regarding this issue. And it seems that it is our duty to follow up on them and MILK any information out of them. What's the use of posting a customer service email when you don't even have the decency to reply to your customer and assure them that every effort is being done to take care of the issue and instead we as customers who have been put through this mother of inconvenience by your no good service backed by a more crappy customer support are the ones who have to exert the effort of getting the information from you.

Your branch manager has already expressed that if only he had some extra personal money, he would refund us immediately because the issue has gotten too embarrassing to the bone and the lack of a good customer support even makes this situation all the more crappy.

AGAIN, I SAY TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THAT "Universal Storefront Services Corporation, USSC CARD OF WESTERN UNION is a lot of *** backed by a non responsive or should I say non-existing customer support!! If you will have issues with their service, you as the customer will have to make the effort of milking out the information from them and they will never answer any of your reports or complaints!

I will say this again...DON'T USE WESTERN UNION USSC CARD!IT'S A CRAPPY SERVICE WITH A NON-EXISTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Review about: Ussc Card.